Can't Hold Back...


The Artist's Palette is going on now.  Go by to find *MIRUS*'s Dark Times dress that I'm wearing.  It comes with a hud for different color options.  Also Juna has some awesome tattoos available, this is one of them.  It's actually for men, but I like the way it covered my arms to give me a "don't mess with me" kinda look in this outfit.  Alright y'all gonna see if I can hunt down a Rooster, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  *MIRUS* Dark Times Dress *EXCLUSIVE* by v1ct0ria
Available at The Artist's Palette
Shoes:  #EMPIRE - Columbine by queenshop
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Gala" lipstick set 03 & alaskametro<3 "Mariposa" eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Hair:  ICONIC: Michelle by neveah.niu
Skin Appliers:  Juna: Maori V2 tattoo Light *EXCLUSIVE* by Juna
Available at The Artist's Palette
Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations
^^Swallow^^ Shiny Ears by Luciayes.magic
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant


Comments