Never Known...



So been a busy week at my house <3  Poor Rooster is probably ready to pluck a few of my feathers, but he makes me feel special even on the long days...  Speaking of busy, Ever at Ever An' Angel has put out several new releases, more than what I've shown in the past blog posts even <3  Today I'm showing her new release Eros.  I went with the blue, because I think it's just lovely walking by the ocean.  Speaking of busy, have y'all been to Sunset Mist yet?  The Artist's Palette has started and all the creators have been busy getting ready for today.  I'm showing Candice Selfie poses from [Kikay] poses.  I think is cute posing on the beach trying to find the right background... people around me were probably wondering what I was up to, but isn't that the fun of it?  Y'all have fun <3


[Kikay] Poses - Candice Selfie by mharieckit.carolina
Available at The Artist's Palette at Sunset Mist























Outfit:  Ever An' Angel - Eros - Tidal *NEW RELEASE* by Ever Courtois
Jewelry:  / fashion:Lore / - Trillion & Pear Pearl Set by Lorelei Maggs
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Glass" lipgloss & alaskametro<3 "Tropika" eyeshadow by Alaskametro
Hair:  .Olive. the Marmie Hair by naminaeko
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip



Musical Inspiration:
The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson








Comments