Reaching For What I Can't See...



So if you go to the The Darkness Event *ESKARINA* has this really cute dress available.  I'm wearing green, but there's several different colors to choose from.  I just liked the vintage feel I had with this area of Penumbra and the color. So gonna see what else I can find there, y'all have fun <3

Outfit:  *ESKARINA* Megan Dress Green *NEW RELEASE* by brakinaesk
Available at The Darkness Event
Shoes:  Bishes Inc ~ Celia Heels by Chu Quar
Jewelry:  :BAMSE: Solar System Necklace - Venus by liamzander
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Fall Essentials & alaskametro<3 "Velvet" lipstick by Alaskametro
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Debra by Truth Hawks
Skin Applier:  Insol: face Candy by almercury
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
VISTA Animations Bento PROHANDS by Vistanimations
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz








Comments