My Christmas List...


It feels like the season has started for me, I don't know about y'all.  Everything is Holiday right now!  *~*Moolala*~* has a gorgeous little dress perfect for the Holiday or any day available at TWE12VE right now.  It comes in different sizes with a hud to choose the color you'd like.  Then I'm wearing Exile::'s new Jolene hair.  It is available in the Main Store and I absolutely love it.  I'm showing [Dictatorshop]'s Rustic Chair and Sofa once again.  They are available at both Cosmopolitan and Main Store, but you can find for special price at Cosmo.  You can change the textures by clicking the dictatorshop logo on the back of the sofa or chair, with a choice of 15 fabric textures or 8 wood choices.  I'm wearing alaskametro<3's Spark skin from 4Mesh.  I'm also wearing Slipper's We Just Fit lock necklace, the Rooster has the key necklace and I plan to get him to blog with me soon to show it.  Well, I'm going to make out my new Christmas list to see what I can talk the Rooster into, y'all have fun <3


[Dictatorshop] Rustic Chair *NEW RELEASE* & [Dictatorshop] Rustic  Sofa *NEW RELEASE* by Dictatorshop
 Available at Cosmopolitan for special prices or Main Store



Outfit:  *~*Moolala*~*Charlize Dress *NEW RELEASE* by Amandasue.Halison
Available at TWE12VE
alaskametro<3 "Audrey" crochet hosiery - Wine by Alaskametro
Shoes:  Bishes inc Venus *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Hair:  Exile:: Jolene *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Jewelry:  Slipper - "We Just Fit" Lock Necklace *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at Designer Circle
Slipper - Autumn Rings *NEW RELEASE* by Ellepolygon
Available at Autumn Frost Fair
Makeup:  alaskametro<3 "Creme Duo" eyeshadow & alaskametro<3 "Mistress" lipstick by Alaskametro
Nail Appliers:  ~*Moolala*~  FingerNail Hud - Falling Leaf *NEW RELEASE* by amandasue.hallison
Available at TWE12VE
Skin Applier:  alaskametro<3 "Spark" face skin appliers *NEW RELEASE* by Alaskametro
Available at 4Mesh
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:
All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey



Comments