Don't Mind Me...


So I finally made it to a bed lol.  Today I'm laying on *Celeste.Sanct*'s Wiosna Garden Bed, all the poses you see are in the bed.  You can find it at Sunset Mist this month.  *Celeste.Sanct* also has this cute Scalloped Garden Rug to go with it and a free gift at the event.  You can change the colors of the bed to a few different Spring time colors, I suggest swinging by and trying it out.  

Then check my outfit.  :: Pink Cream Pie :: has just released the Lacey Jeans.  They are available in several sizes and colors, I'd grab the fatpack because these are just too cute.  Go to :: Pink Cream Pie ::, try a demo, check the bum... lol.  She did a great job, they even have a cute little cellphone in the pocket.

I couldn't miss the chance to show y'all *elise*'s other New Release today.  I'm wearing the Brenda Bento Rings from *elise*.  They are hudded for several different colors of metals and stones... today I even chose green so y'all could see.  

I'm also wearing Exile::'s Jolene, which can be found at Exile::'s Main Store.  So I'm going to rest up and see if I can catch a Rooster, y'all have fun <3


*Celeste.Sanct* Scalloped Garden Rug & *Celeste.Sanct* Shooting Star Stand *Free Gift**Celeste.Sanct* Wiosna Garden Bed by cheekichia
Available at Sunset Mist


Outfit:  :: Pink Cream Pie :: Lacey :: *NEW RELEASE* by Vaygah.Varriale
[Atomic] A Little Bit Country by Ivy Graves
Available at Collabor88 
Hair:  Exile:: Jolene by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  *elise* - Brenda Bento Rings *NEW RELEASE* by Shanty Bookmite
*AvaWay* PURSUIT of TIME_Necklace #1 by Avaway
Makeup:  #adored - sheen shadows - tropical babe edition by ampersand.artful
.:Mai Bilavio:. Heaven Mink Lash by mai.bilavio
[Pink Fuel] CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Shimmer Pinks by mochi.milena
Eyes Applier:  ::SlackGirl:: Moon Eyes by SlackGirl
Skin Applier:  ::Modish:: Vega Skin&lips_PowderPack by ele.brandi
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip

Musical Inspiration:
I Don't Mind by The Kongos



Comments