Good Girls Blow Your Mind...



Today has been busy busy and I'm running late.  I was lucky to take a small break with the Rooster this morning and we made this blog... However I forgot to grab his outfit details so I will add them later.  I have a lot to tell y'all about though so didn't want to wait for him to put it out.  I'm terrible lol.  
So first thing I want to point out the poses I am using.  I'm using an old !bang pose I had, but if you'll check out the pictures where I've caught the Rooster unaware with the donuts those are Kikay.  Kikay has just released the Donut Worry Bento Duo Pose for Pose Fair 2018.  I love it, it even comes with different colored donuts so I can catch him again and give him goofy donut eyes.  
Next I have to tell y'all about a new group gift!  Yes, yes... can't miss it.  .:BND:., (Bare Naked Desires) has this Cute Bikini as group gift right now.  It's hudded for a few different looks and it's a sexy little thing you can strut down the beach in.
I told y'all I would show Exile::'s other New Release for Collabor88 and I'm wearing it today too.  I'm wearing Exile::'s Live and Learn.  Very pretty and always check the demo, I encourage while you play with it to try different colors as well because you never know what you might like.
Then I have lots of pretty jewelry to tell you about!  My rings are from *elise*.  They are hudded for different colors of metals and stones.  They are also bento! As always I am wearing my B ring and Mommy ring and they are not included with the set. These rings though are just right for spring with the pretty flowers, which match my bikini even today.
Then around my belly you can see Lyndy In Chains Fitted Jewel Belly Chain.  It comes in several sizes for mesh bodies as well as a hud to match to whatever you may want to wear with it.  Very pretty stuff.  
Well, I have had a long day so gonna sneak a nap in before the Rooster comes around, y'all have fun <3


Poses: Kikay Mesh - Donut Worry Bento Duo Pose by Mharieckit.Carolina
Available at Pose Fair
!bang - you win by Luna Jubilee

Backdrop:  Astralia - Calm beach scene backdrop by Astralia


Cris-

Outfit:  .:BND:. Bikini *Group Gift* by Rainie Gates
Hair:  Exile:: Live and Learn *NEW RELEASE* by Kavar Cleanslate
Available at Collabor88
Shoes:  Bishes inc ~ Bunny Heels by Chu Quar
Accessories:  *elise* - Lilia *NEW RELEASE* by Shanty Bookmite
Lyndy In Chains - Fitted Jewel Belly Chain by Lyndydia
Makeup:  Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Glittery Lipsticks by Izzie Button
[Pink Fuel] CATWA Eyeshadow - Queen Palette by Mochi.Milena
[POUT!] Basic Lashes by leela.darwin
Eyes Applier:  ::SlackGirl:: Climax Texture by SlackGirl
Skin Applier:  Glam Affair - Dolly by aida.ewing
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj














Comments

Post a Comment