Individual..



So I'm working with the Rooster on some pictures, but I wanted to take a break and show y'all this really cute outfit.  I'm wearing Sexy Princes's Devoted.  I love the bows and lace.  Adore it!  It comes with a hud so you can color it if you want, but who needs more than pink. lol I know I know... I'm also wearing *elise*'s Eleonora Bento Rings, Bishes inc' Heart Cuffs, and Exile::'s Lovefool.  I thought it made for a really cute look, so y'all go check them out.  Gonna keep thinking on the Rooster, y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  Sexy Princes - Devoted Outfit by tears4anangel
Hair:  Exile:: Lovefool by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  *elise* - Eleonora *NEW RELEASE* by shanty.bookmite
Bishes inc Heart Cuffs *NEW RELEASE* by Chu Quar
Makeup:  #ADORED - alapalooza shadows - summa fest edition & #ADORED - enamored lips - ca'chella edition by ampersand.artful
#Besom Lashes~Pretty Lashes by kattington
Eyes Applier:  Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Tokyo Eyes (Pale) by Izzie Button
Skin Applier:  Essences Selena #Medium01 by inka.mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip
^^Swallow^^ Shiny Ears by luciayes.magic


Musical Inspiration:  
Sick Individual by Halestorm


Comments