No Obstacles...


So I got some more pretties to show y'all today, including a sneak peek!  Let me start with *Sweet Kajira*'s Samanta which is out at the Sense Event now.  You can mix and match the sweaters and skirts, they are available in several different colors.  Of course, I wore the pink cause I thought it was absolutely adorable.  Perfect for Spring.

I'm also wearing *elise*'s Lilia Bento Rings, which I colored pink to match the outfit.  They are hudded so there are several color choices, I think I showed the blue in last blog if you want to steal a look to see what that color looks like.

Now for a Sneak Peek.... Fly Buy Friday this week, you'll find a cute deal at Dreamland Designs.  She has the Joanne Spring Patio Seat Newly Released for sale for the event that starts April 27, Fly Buy Friday.  It is PG with several cute animations.  I'm sorry I didn't show many today, but you really need to run by and check out the demo cuddles.  I couldn't catch the Rooster long enough to show y'all, but they are awesome.

Oh and I wore Exile::'s Strawberry Wine hair.  I thought it really made for a sweet look today.  Maybe if I look sweet people will believe it.

Anyways, gonna try to convince a Rooster I'm sweet, y'all have fun <3


Dreamland Designs - Joanne Spring Patio Seat *NEW RELEASE* by Venora Magic
Available Fly Buy Friday April 27


Outfit:  *Sweet Kajira* S a m a n t a *NEW RELEASE* by Bronte.Denja
Available at Sense Event
Hair:  Exile:: Strawberry Wine by Kavar Cleanslate
Accessories:  *elise* - Lilia Bento Rings by Shanty Bookmite
*LODE* Head Accessory - Vanilla Single [pink] by chirzaka.vlodovic
Makeup:  Bossie. koko make up set by miraleen
Zibska Hasina Eyemakeup Catwa Applier by zib.scaggs
Eyes Applier:  ::SlackGirl:: Climax Texture HUD  for CATWA EYES by SlackGirl
Skin Applier:  --- PUMEC - Asha  -  February by otyebis
Shape:  Essences : Natalia Bento Shape by inka.mexicola
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Waiting For Love by Avicii




Comments