Will You Behave?...


I had so much fun setting up this outfit!  I'm wearing the Lyra Dress from Sexy Princess. It's hudded so you can choose different colors, but I absolutely adore this pink.  I put on some gloves from an erratic outfit I had and some _CandyDoll_ boots I picked up some where out of a gacha to go with it.  Lots of cute stuff, so I'm going to go prance around and wait on a Rooster, y'all have fun <3


Outfit:  Sexy Princess - Lyra Dress by tears4anangel
erratic / christina - gloves HUD by erratic.rain
Hair:  Exile:: Anyway by Kavar Cleanslate
Shoes:  _CandyDoll_ Lynn Boots RARE by rebeca.dembo
Accessories:  etham - Roxy Collar by stephenweiss
**RealEvil** Shop Your Heart Out Earrings by crashnoww
Makeup:  +abigailia+ Dolly Lashes by glitterandneon
alaskametro<3 "Creme Pink" lipstick by Alaskametro
Colivati. February Powder Pack 2018 by Colivati
Skin Applier:  amara beauty - Powder Pack Mar 2017 - Brooke Beauty Kit by Shantia Soulstar
Eyes Applier:  A R T E - Northern Eyes by Miriam Lemondrop
Mesh Body avEnhancements:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa.Clip


Musical Inspiration:  
Slave by Bobaflex



Backdrop:
Exposeur - Red Light Showcase by rubystarlight.writer



Comments